.

.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Concluding...

Today is a day of concluding things... Concluding, is that a word, doesn't sound right, lol... Today is the last day of the NaBloPoMo challenge of posting every day in November... And you just thought I had lots to say... And today was the last day of the weekend and the last day of the busiest shopping time... Woo hoo... Today was a normal day at work, arrive at 6am and we didn't open til 10am, no early opening today... However it took me til 1:30pm to finish setting up the ad, when usually I finish by 10:30am with or without help... I had to take down all the signs and change all the tables and then put up all new signs... Supervisor came in at 8am and signed kids and women's... Then the next associate came in at 10am and signed the athletics... I signed all men's and changed all the men's tables by 10am, then it was time for lunch... Came back and changed the athletic and women's tables and then went to make all the signs I was missing but had to wait 40minutes as other associates were also in need of signs, so finally by 1:30pm I had put up the last sign... So the last half hour I opened a couple of boxes and called it a day... Tomorrow I finally have a day off! Yay! So hubby and I can go shopping at other stores, lol...
Hubby and the boys have been putting up more Christmas lights and the big blow up Snowman in the yard... Now hubby is doing dishes... And having son2 do his chores... Son3 is filling up on chips and dips, so I need to get dinner started... Hmmmm what should we have, maybe Turkey, lol... Both hubby and son2 asked what was for dinner... Duh, turkey.....
They are deciding what Christmas movie to watch tonight, maybe one of the Santa Clauses with Tim Allen...
I finally got the picture to delete and changed the heading, yay, I thought it was going to be Christmas all next year without being able to change the heading... I think I know my mistake... I clicked on browse computer but the web choice was clicked too so it made a link to the picture in my computer, so deleted the photo from the computer, but it still took a bit for it to fall out... So hopefully all is fixed now and I can happily change out the picture all month to different Christmas themes...
Ok hubby is pulling the leftovers from the fridge and commenting that we need more potatoes and stuffing, so I'm off to cook and feed the men....
Happy Journaling...

7 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sounds like you are going to be glad not to post something every day. You always have so much to say that you could easily do it daily. 'On Ya'-ma

Martha said...

We made it on NaBloPoMo! Whoo-hoo!! :-)
Love your new header graphic. I keep thinking I need to put one on mine, just haven't got around to it somehow.
Have a great week!

Bookncoffee said...

I cracked up at "what is for dinner"...."duh...turkey"....b/c that is what has been said many times around here. Hubby made a pot pie out of ours - just take a pie pan greased, and put veg-all (or various veggies), cream of mushroom (or celery or brocolli) and crumble up some bite size turkey pieces, and mix together, then put a pie crust (preferably pillsbury) over the TOP and bake. Oh so good. And gets rid of the rest of the turkey. lol

betty said...

WTG to you (and Martha) for making it through a month of daily entries! and that month went by fast (for me at least)

seems like an okay day at work today

hope you enjoy your day off tomorrow :)

betty

Lisa said...

LOL yes more turkey here too and finally tonight we had roast... we've had lots of Thanksgiving leftovers... I still have some mashed potatoes and a bit of stuffing... so glad you made it through all those shoes.... love those Tim Allen Christmas movies... we have a blow up snowman here too. Much hugs,
Lisa

Lisa said...

PS "Duh Turkey" too funny!
LOL
Lisa

lisa said...

enjoy your day off....sounds like you were super busy at work...a coworker just called me and told me a transformer blew Sun AM at my store and caught the back of the store on fire and everything was thrown out...EVERYTHING i work with. WHY ME! lol Tonight ought to be a zoo. Cant wait to see your Christmas decorations. XO