.

.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Taking a Break


I am surrounded by dummies, lol... OK stuffed Halloween props... There's Pooh dressed as a Ghoul dressed as Mr. Potato Head... A Dragon... Tigger... A Blue Power Ranger... An Alien dressed as a Hippie Farmer... The Incredible Hulk dressed as Spider Man... Still have more to make but phew it's hot in here... 80 degrees today... And almost time to pick up Son3... Son2 is home already and hubby is off to get gas for the lawn mower... He already put up the spiderwebs and more lights for the front yard... Now he just has to rake the leaves and mow the lawn so Friday we can finish putting everything outside... And then see what happens, lol, we always go trick or treating and are never home for Halloween... Yesterday after sitting on the computer all day and not even making a dent in the blogs I am behind in reading I did get a few things done on the list... The Halloween cards are all done and on their way in the mail, the dishes are caught up, laundry washed but not put away, treat bags are ready for the trick or treaters, took care of a few paper piles, the plants are watered and a chocolate cake was made and half eaten already... We had left overs for dinner again and watched Young Frankenstein, so funny... Then I promptly fell asleep at 9pm while hubby watched a repeat of Fringe... Today hubby is now on vacation with me, he got son3 off to school and we had breakfast and hung out this morning, til we started on the Halloween decorations... On Netflix they have some shows that you are able to watch on your computer instead of waiting for them to come to the house, anyway son2 and I were watching the old Emergency TV show and now I have found Hercules with Kevin Sorbo, Sliders and Quantum Leap... I'm so excited, lol... these were great shows... now if they would put Buffy and Angel to watch now, I'd be all set... Hubby and I were watching season one of Hercules while we were stuffing the dummies... Time to get son3, then I'm making chicken quesadillas for dinner and homework with son3... Amelia, Journey to the Center of the Earth with Brendan Frasier and Ghidora came from Netflix today...
Happy Journaling...

5 comments:

Monica said...

Okay, now I want to see how an alien would dress as a hippy farmer! You have to share. Though I suppose my vivid imagination might be just as good. LOL.

Enjoy the warm weather, we are having some decent weather here and I am enjoying it while it's here. For you, it's always there!

Monica

Janie said...

Sounds like you got a lot done. I have a problem... I don't mind washing clothes but hate to put them up?? I don't mind doing dishes but hate to put them up?? Hmmmm Wonder about myself at times. lol Sounds like you also had a fun filled day. Blessings, Janie

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It is good that hubby was helping. Sounds like another busy day. But a fun one. 'On Ya' -ma

betty said...

isn't Young Frankenstein cute? you are always soo busy! love to read what you are up to

betty

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

You think you're behind I've got like five entries to catch up on you. Glad hubby is off to now so you all can spend some time together even if all you do is watch some shows together. That is always nice just to chill.
Take care and Hugs, Chrissie