.

.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

June Twelfth… Presents…

 

IMG_0004IMG_0010

I had forgotten that when hubby and I had gone to do all the baby shopping a few weeks ago that I had seen some things that I liked for my birthday and that hubby had bought them and put them away…

So even though I was with him when he bought them I was still surprised… lol…

Above pretty butterfly storage boxes…

IMG_0014IMG_0019

On the left a decorative butterfly bowl… The turtle on the right I had liked but told him no, it was too expensive, so of course he went back and got it and son3 gave it to me for my birthday…

IMG_0027IMG_0030

I had put cutting shears on my birthday list as mine are getting old… so yay, new cutting shears…

IMG_0041IMG_0048

Yummy chocolate cake with fudge frosting…

IMG_0049IMG_0050

Son1 and DIL came over for cake and pizza..

IMG_0051IMG_0052

We are always laughing when we are not yelling… Here we are laughing because I said wait I was not sitting up straight or sucking in the guts, so hubby retook the picture…

IMG_0069IMG_0004

All the presents plus some that came in the mail…

IMG_0002

Flowers were delivered, no not from hubby…

IMG_0001

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

cheerfuloptimistic said...

Looks like you had a great birthday. Have a great week, too!

betty said...

So who were the flowers from? Looks like a great way to celebrate your 50th Linda with lots of cool gifts and that cake looks yummy!

betty