.

.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

May Eleventh

 

hmdc

After the visit on Thursday, I had Friday and Saturday off…

Friday I cleaned the house…

I guess I had energy from the relief of the visit being over…

On Saturday Son1 and DIL took me to lunch to the Japanese restaurant, Takumi, and they prepared the food right at your table… It was the first time I had been to one… Now I need to take hubby as he’s never been either… We had the teriyaki chicken with fried rice and veggies…

I had to work on Mother’s Day from 12:30-9pm…

IMG_0001

On the morning of Mother’s Day, hubby made breakfast of scrambled eggs, sausages and English muffins…

Above are my cards from hubby, Son1 & DIL and Son3…

IMG_0002IMG_0003

Pinwheels from hubby, the purple ones I already had… I don’t want to put them in the yard as I don’t want them to get messed up…

IMG_0005

Birdhouse and cookies from hubby… Monogrammed purple bag from Son1 and DIL…

Son2 vacuumed the house for me and washed all the windows inside and out…

10299144_10152410054119819_2068375572474969967_n

DIL was 25 weeks on the 9th…

IMG_0006IMG_0007

I finally put the solar butterfly and dragonfly that I bought on clearance last summer out in the yard…

IMG_0008IMG_0009

They change colors…

IMG_0012IMG_0013

IMG_0010IMG_0011

The moon on Mother’s Day on the way home from work…

I just looked up and the moon right now is full and bright…

It will actually be full tomorrow…

Off to take pictures of it…

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

Those dragonfly lights are so cute! DIL is looking great! Looks like you had a nice Mother's Day except for having to work the majority of the day!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I do love those solar lights and your cute birdhouse too. Glad you had a good Mothers' Day celebration. How wonderful Son2 pitched in and did the windows for you. That is one job I've been putting off and need to do.