.

.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

T is for TV Shows…

 

We are a big TV watching family… And last summer we got cable for the first time with DVR… I LOVE DVR!!…

almost-human-poster

Almost Human is a new show this year and all on my DVR… I’m thinking I will like it though as I like Karl Urban from Star Trek…

index

Arrow is more son2’s show… We liked Smallville so knew we would like this one too…

8-1387029472

Bones is one of hubby and my favorite show… David Boreanaz is a favorite from Buffy the Vampire Slayer…

androidgames__1736

We love Castle!… Especially Nathan Fillion from Firefly…

NUP_148887_2138.jpg

We loved the first season of Chicago Fire and season two is waiting on our DVR…

ghostadventures

I love Ghost Adventures… Nick, Zak and Aaron are great… DUDE!!!…

lea-michele-glee-ny-poster

I am so ready to be done with Glee… Next season will be their last season and we can move on…

grimms2

We love Grimm!!…

haven-poster2

Hubby and I discovered Haven during Season Three… We were hooked even though we started in the middle, but we found seasons one and two online and got all caught up… We just finished Season Four…

hawaii-five-0

Hawaii Five O is another favorite… Have a whole season on the DVR waiting to catch up…

last_man_standing_xlg

Tim Allen is hilarious in Last Man Standing…

Agents_of_S.H.I.E.L.D._poster

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is another new show…

melissa_and_joey_xlg

I love Melissa & Joey… They have a great chemistry together… It’s my go to show, like comfort food… Another one I found on Netflix that I was able to catch up to the current season…

once-upon-a-time-in-wonderland-posters-revealed-kiss__oPt

I was so liking Once Upon a Time in Wonderland… But they were cancelled… I tried watching Once Upon a Time but did not like the story line of Snow White, she annoyed me for some reason… But this season they have a new story line and next season Wonderland characters will move to the Once Upon a Time show, so I may need to catch up and give it a second chance…

indexsh

We love Sleepy Hollow!!…

tumblr_mu98ntOLwX1qfjlsoo1_1280

We love Supernatural!!… We have been following Sam and Dean for nine years now…

TBBTS7

The Big Bang Theory… Too funny!!…

crazy_ones_ver3_xlg

The Crazy Ones is another new show… It’s quite funny…

14637672_201306121406

The Mentalist is also a favorite!!…

Under-the-Dome-poster

And Under the Dome is by Stephen King, so have to watch… Now I just need to read the book to compare…

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

betty said...

You guys follow a lot of shows; some I had not even heard of. Funny your thoughts of Glee, I have never watched it.

betty

slj said...

I would be lost without my cable and DVR...Love my dvr...
I don't know a lot of these shows, I've been sucked in to reality tv..lol...
Although, I am waiting for Under the dome to start soon:)
Sheri

Cathrina Constantine said...

Nice to meet you Linda. Many great TV shows you mentioned..