.

.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April Fifteenth

 

colorful-tulips-flowers-with-butterflies

I’m watching Glee…

IMG_0001

Sunrise on Sunday morning…

I was asked in a comment why all the store hopping to find hubby shampoo…

Hubby has rosacea and needs zinc in his shampoo…

fvUG-v8A.B

Of course the doctor recommends DHS for $18.00 a bottle…

Which we were ordering from the website but hubby was able to use Head and Shoulders but he doesn’t really like it… Or he would use Pert but even Pert you can’t always find…

0060308422941_300X300

So we discovered Garneir Fructis at Walmart but then they stopped carrying it so we found it at Big Lots, but now Garneir doesn’t make it anymore…

41lzE7-ebVL._SY355_

So luckily we found Pert at Rite Aide…

IMG_0062

My coworker at work cleaned out her bookcase and brought me some books… I think my book fetish has gotten a bit out of control…

IMG_0003

My roses are really blooming this spring…

IMG_0004

New Easter bunny towel for the main/boy’s bathroom…

IMG_0005

I baked some brownies and pumpkin bread per son3 over the weekend…

1619303_10202860248899729_1966116908795442076_n

IMG_0003

The full moon last night… I fell asleep and missed the eclipse…

IMG_0004

I made the ham for Easter today… We’ll be eating it on Wednesday night…

5cefabdedae2dff1fa2f0fc60724b958

Son1 stopped by last night for last minute help with taxes… son2 was off with friends, hubby was at work and son3 on his Xbox with friends, so son1 and I had some mother/son time… talking about work, things and baby to be… DIL wants a western themed baby shower in July at the park… Son1 is moving from the construction part of his job to the service department for heating and cooling… servicing air conditioner units… we’re going to stop over their house next week to drop off their Easter Basket…

Easter Bunny Bunny Linda 2014

Hubby’s been working on Easter artwork for me to share here and on Facebook…

We’re trying to figure out when we are having Easter… I have to work on Easter, closing til 8pm… Actually I close all weekend and hubby closes a couple of nights too… so we’ll probably have the ham on Wednesday night and then have Easter baskets on Thursday night and then visit son1 and DIL next week on one of son1’s non school nights…

A2Z-BADGE-0002014-small_zps8300775c

I’ve been blogging a lot… Cleaning out blogs off my blog and off my feedly reader… and adding new blogs found in the A to Z challenge… and actually reading blogs and commenting… We’re half way through the A to Z challenge… I have my entries started for N and O… but not quite done yet…

With all the blogging though I haven’t got anything done in the house… It’s so hard to balance fun and chores and be the mom and work outside the home…

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

Since the challenge is halfway over, just let the chores go until May :) Good you got some time to talk with son1 without others around :)

I remember the days when retail stores were closed on Easter; sad you have to work it!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You know we had our family celebration last Saturday so I can relate to doing Easter on a different day for your family. I will get to go to church with a few of them on Easter Sunday but for me it'll be a quiet day. I know it must be hard to work on Easter, but the thing is you'll still be celebrating it with your family just on different days. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.