.

.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

February Fifteenth

 

81valsnowman

I’m sick…

I’m never sick…

I even had to call out of work for two days…

Which means after tomorrow I will have been off for four days with my days off…

If I was at work and someone else had called out I would think they were trying to get a long Valentine’s weekend…

722810_default

But really I’ve been sick…

With the flu…

Hubby has slept on the couch for two nights now so he doesn’t get my cooties…

cute-happy-valentines-day-sayingsfriendship-happy-valentine-day-funny-quotes---quoteko-ggm7gh8a

I was off on Tuesday and hubby and I went to the grocery store before he had to go to work…

On Wednesday at work I kept having weird chest pains/flutters… thought it was just my usual freak out self lately that I can’t relax…

On Thursday, my day off, I woke with a sore throat, stuffy nose… by the afternoon when I picked up son2 from college, I had a fever…

All day Thursday I ate well… oatmeal for breakfast, tomato soup for lunch, chicken noodle soup for dinner that son2 brought to me on a tray as I was starting to feel bad…

happy valentines day

Thursday night I had a temp of a 103, body aches, headache, coughing…

By Friday morning my fever was down to 101 but I felt like a truck had run me over…

So I called out of work…

And slept most of the day…

Today I have been up since 5am after all the sleep…

I still have body aches and a cough…

I’ve been eating applesauce and jello and apple juice and toast…

I’ve also hobbled around the house a bit but am still wobbly so called out of work again today…

I’m feeling better but not…

In bed but bored…

Can’t find anything to watch…

I feel blah and stuff makes me feel blaher…

Happy-Valentines-Day-2014

I haven’t had a nap today so will probably fall asleep early which isn’t good as hubby gets home later in the evening today…

But he can sleep in his own bed tonight…

I’m past the contagious stage…

Son2 is here keeping me company now…

We’re waiting for the sheets to dry so we can put on non cootie sheets for hubby tonight…

Hubby and I still need to exchange our Valentine treats…

I gave the boys a monkey balloon and box of chocolates with a monkey on the box this morning…

Hubby and I were supposed to go to the zoo and out to eat tomorrow but since I’ve been sick that’s probably not going to happen…

We’ll go another day just because…

And we can still get a special treat for dinner tomorrow…

And I can eat a bit if I’m in the eating mood by then…

I’m thinking with all the craziness I’ve been feeling lately, God decided I needed a minute to regroup and that life goes on cause I’m not in control, he is…

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

We don't just get to do what we're comfortable with. We do what God tells us to do.

Don't run away from places where God has you just because you're uncomfortable.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

when you create peace within your own being, it radiates out into the world.

The world becomes a more peaceful place one person at a time.

 

Tonight

 

Scattered Showers 53° Precip 30%

Tomorrow

 

Scattered Showers 72° Precip 30%

Tomorrow night

 

Clear 44°

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

Yep, it definitely sounds like the flu, sorry you got it Linda! (did you get a flu shot this year?) Good idea to postpone the Valentine celebrating until you feel better!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The flu is not a good thing at all. It does take awhile to get over. I've had my flu shot and hopefully won't get it.