.

.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

November Twenty Sixth-Twenty Eighth

 

IMG_0001IMG_0002

IMG_0003IMG_0004

IMG_0005IMG_0006

On November Twenty Sixth I watched the sunrise on my day off…

IMG_0007

The sun is up on a cloudy day…

IMG_0008IMG_0009

I picked eleven bags of lemons and put them out for the neighbors to take…

IMG_0010

I bought new rugs for the kitchen… I have been needing new ones for a few years now… I like the bathroom ones because they have the rubber bottoms… Originally I had rose colored ones that only cost five dollars each on clearance… They lasted forever… I have not been able to find such a good deal since so I broke down and bought the same ones for twenty dollars each… The color is chocolate… They were a Thanksgiving treat…

IMG_0011

The sun setting…

IMG_0014

Hubby began putting up the Christmas lights…

IMG_0001IMG_0002

Fall colors on Thanksgiving day… To the left is our Crepe Myrtle… To the right is our Japanese Maple…

IMG_0005IMG_0006

The only pictures I have from Thanksgiving day… It was a quiet day… Son1 and DIL stopped by… We had turkey with all the fixings… Son2 and I shopped Black Friday deals on Amazon.com while everyone else had a nap… I worked in the evening for four hours at work…

And then I blinked and it’s December Fifth…

To be cont…………

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

betty said...

Isn't it amazing when we blink and realize how much time has gone by? I blinked and realized I had been away from blogging for 6 months this past spring/summer.

Love the sunset; God does paint pretty skies!

Such pretty leaves on your trees too!

I would imagine retail is picking up a lot about now!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's true, Thanksgiving was over in a blink. Now Christmas is getting very near,

Lynne said...

I don't know how you do it, you are like go go gadget woman, lol! Always busy! Nice of you to share your fruit with the neighbors...!