.

.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

May Fifth

 

images3

Just finished watching Bones, now we are getting ready to watch Castle… All the season finales are starting…

Hubby is fixing ice cream with strawberries and bananas with caramel sauce…

I have a headache…

Last night work went well and fast although it felt like I was gone for days by time I got home…

Today I was back at work bright and early… One associate called out so we didn’t quite get the ad set… I’m going in early tomorrow to get a head start on the day… I stayed an hour over today but it wasn’t enough…

There’s just so much to do and never enough time or people…

I had planned on going for a walk with hubby when I got home and fixing something fancy for dinner but by time I got home and settled it was 5pm… So I heated up a pizza to go with the pasta and there was leftover turkey burgers and hot dogs…

We are having friends and family tonight at Sears from 6pm-9pm and online too so I ordered a lantern for son2 to carry for his reaper costume for Halloween… I saved over eight dollars and I got twenty percent in shop your way reward points… On Saturday I won ten dollars in points from a sweepstake I entered for Craftsman Demo Days… I can always use my points to order books from KMart…

spin_prod_780871412

I was teasing son2 that if he got a job he may not be home for Halloween this year… and he said well it will be the year that nothing in the yard came to life, lol, and that all the people would still be scaring themselves wondering what would move…

My ice cream is ready and time to watch Castle…

Hubby made very fancy ice cream like sundae with nuts on top even…

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Don't assume you can't "do anything." Pray today and ask God what you can do.

Even when everyone else only sees our faults, God still sees our possibilities.

As long as we complain, we remain stuck in our problems. But a thankful attitude brings deliverance and makes God smile! –Joyce

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. -Matthew 7:7

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

illness is often a sign that there are needs you are not taking care of.

Sometimes your body gets sick so that you are forced to slow down and become aware of the messages of your heart and the desires of your spirit. Only when you step outside from the daily treadmill, can you attune to these more subtle inner callings. Don’t wait to get sick before listening to these important inner messages.

 

Tonight

 

Partly Cloudy 60°

Tomorrow

 

Isolated Thunderstorms 78° Precip 30%

Tomorrow night

 

Scattered Thunderstorms 58° Precip 30%

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

slj said...

You've had a busy week-end for sure.
Cute lantern..hope son2 gets to "come to life" with it..lol...
Your ice cream treat sounds yummy..
Have a great day and don't forget to find some time for yourself:)
Sheri