.

.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

March Thirteenth

 

mtrrutmy

Ephesians 2:4-10

But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions – it is by grace you have been saved. And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, in order that in the coming ages he might show the incomparable riches of his grace, expressed in his kindness to us in Christ Jesus. For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith – and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God – not by words, so that no one can boast. For we are God’s workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which god prepared in advance for us to do.

cid_D7CDC424-9A82-4632-AF67-D5E5040

Another day at work that I felt like crying… I’m just being too hard on myself…

Due to the meeting tomorrow, everyone had their days switched around, so people who are usually off today were at work… so that threw me off as usually Wednesday is my quiet day… but since we have others coming from other stores for the meeting, we are in visit mode… and the new shoe lead is having her first visit for shoes as the lead… so while I got all my counts, scans and receipts done today, I felt like I should have been doing other things and more of it…

And someone lost the keys on Monday in hardware so now we can’t unlock any of the cabinets to sell things… as no one knows where the copies are…

Tomorrow is another day…

 

cid_E7C19454-2C31-44C4-9665-4B080F1

When I got home, I spent some time sitting in the backyard… all the trees are blooming… the roses have buds on them… I had a bit of quiet time…

 

cid_EB836404-C222-4029-B0ED-88069B3

Son3 was finishing up his homework when I got home… Hubby helped him today… He wore his new Zombie ate my homework shirt that I found at Walmart for $3.00… and had more benchmark testing…

I heated up all the leftovers for dinner… and added some popcorn chicken…

Now we are watching The Bible from Sunday and eating Rees’s peanut butter cups…

Son3 is playing with his toys that son2 pulled out to play with today… now son2 is playing his new Game of Throne video game…

 

clover_2hat

 

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

If you have been putting off something that you know is important, do it today! –Joyce

Don’t ever let anyone convince you that there’s no hope for you or that you are a lost cause. God has a plan for your life!

We don’t need a wishbone, we need a backbone.

You are improving every day and God is on your side!

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

God doesn't give you what you want, God gives you according to who you are.

Change who you are to change your life.

 

Tonight

 

Clear 54°

Tomorrow

 

Partly Cloudy 86°

Tomorrow night

 

Partly Cloudy 55°

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

slj said...

It's easy to over do it when you start a new job (position). Don't be too hard on yourself:)
Glad you took a little time for yourself..I think we need to take a moment for ourselves once in a while.
Things always seem to work out in the long run..
Sheri

betty said...

Don't be too hard on yourself at work, you can only do what you can in the hours you have to work there. It is frustrating though with the keys; hope that gets resolved. Otherwise, I'm glad you got some quiet time last night; hoping today is a better day!

betty