.

.

Monday, March 4, 2013

March Fourth

 

birdhouse2

Ephesians 5:8-14

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord, Live as children of light (for the fruit of the light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth) and find what pleases the Lord. Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret. But everything exposed by the light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said: Wake up. O sleeper, rise from the dead, and Christ will shine on you.

 

ph-15023

Watching The Bible on the history channel… It comes on every Sunday til Easter… hubby has set it to record on the DVR…

mbh

Went to work this morning… I wasn’t there an hour and wanted to cry… not because of yesterday, they actually got the ad set for the day… I knew when I went in today I was going to have to set the hardware ad as it changed over today… of course on Monday is my scanning and counting day in electronics… there is just so much to do every day in every department… electronics, hardware, sporting goods, lawn and garden… I did have two associates scheduled to help today and they got to stay later as there was extra hours since everyone called out yesterday… well two of the three did… so most of the day we put up signs and changed out bulk stacks of new merchandise on sale… I went to lunch late today, into my fifth hour, so that may be a write up… I did spend the last hour or so getting my counts in electronics done and checked my email… I still have online training I need to finish for last month and this month… so many, many things to do, workwise, managerwise… I do still love my new job though… maybe I’m just hormonal as I did tear up on the way home in the car…

Now I am home and off tomorrow… son3 was still doing homework… except for math he only had a bit of language and geography… we had leftovers for dinner and now watching TV… son3 still has to take a shower and get ready for school tomorrow… son2 did his homework for tomorrow… he has been having a bit of trouble with chemistry but is determined to finish the class even if he gets a D… he finished his online homework today which grades it automatically and he got a 95%… Son3 got his progress report last week and it was all C’s and D’s…

The Bible is very good… we are at the part where Moses parts the Red Sea… son3 is riveted and bouncing in his chair in excitement…

Hubby had computer issues today so didn’t get much job hunting done… so he worked in the yard a bit and trimmed the vines out of the tree…

Vikings comes on after The Bible and son2 is taping this one… it looks interesting too…

Time for chocolate cake and get ready for bed… and I’m thirsty…

 

Joyce Meyer Ministries

So what if you’re not perfect? Nobody else is either.

Don't be so upset about how far you still have to go; be excited about how far you've come!

When we fall down, God is always there to pick us back up.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

your deepest connection to God is through your beloved.

You are most open to God when your heart is wide open, and your mind is settled and worry-free. For most of us, this happens in the presence of our beloved.

 

Tonight

 

Mostly Clear 47° Precip 10%

Tomorrow

Sunny 75°

Tomorrow night

 

Mostly Cloudy 49° Precip 20%

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

I tried to watch the Bible but there were some inconsistencies in it and it frustrated me a bit so we ended up switching it off after a little bit. It seemed like it was well done though.

I think there are those days that are more emotional than others, lets hope tomorrow is a relaxful day off :)

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I watched The Bible series on Sunday evening too. It was really good. Hope you have a great day off!