.

.

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February Twentieth

 

lisuzoowimaw

Roman 8:31-35

What then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all – how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies. Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus; who died – more than that, who was raised to life – is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us. Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?

lisuzoolofor

Just finished watching Family Feud with Steve Harvey… hubby and I have been hooked on that lately…

Son3 just finished homework… at 9pm… it was early day… he showers first and has a snack when he gets home… hubby got him started at 3:30pm on his math… 41 problems… when I got home at 5pm, he was still doing math… hubby had started cleaning son3’s room today and cleared his desk… so while I was making dinner we had son3 go to his room to work on his math… he finished before I was done making dinner… heating up leftovers… so he did his science questions… we had dinner at 7pm… and then back to his room at 8pm to do his history homework… and here we are… so now he still has an hour before bedtime to watch some TV… So that worked out pretty good… he even was having thoughts on how to move his room around…

Having a hot flash… lol… also was thinking of some other symptoms that I’ve noticed lately… adult acne, I was thinking it was just stress but maybe not… and the chin hairs are coming in more and more… but lately I’m feeling fat… but then I’ve not been as active at work or at home… and even though I told myself I was going to work on not eating during lent… it has been a slow process… I just finished the heart shaped box of Whitman chocolates that hubby got me for Valentine… and when I say just finished, I  mean right now… the scale has been going up and down five pounds from day to day… last night I promptly fell asleep and slept better through the night but as we get to the wee hours of the morning, the hot flashes and dreams start… which wake me up and then the thinking starts which effects going back to sleep right away…

I thought of one more thing I forgot to mention when talking about the shoe associates yesterday and that was that the store manager also mentioned their attendance to them… we have a point system in that we are given twelve points a year, however after four write ups and thirteen points you can be terminated… some of the shoe associates have a tendency to get to twelve points every year… last year was my most at five, usually I don’t have more then two… which he mentioned to them how many years would it take me to get to even ten… one of the shoe associates that I considered a close friend finally talked to me today and apologized… I hope now we can move past all this silliness of hurt feelings of me leaving shoes so we can get along again and so I can help out in shoes and help the new supervisor without feeling uncomfortable going into shoes… I have stayed away due to the hostility, but then that has hurt some feelings of others who do miss me and want me to help… which I told them I would still be around, I was only going to hardware, I would still be popping into to help… and yet I haven’t, not that I have had time…

Today was a nice day time wise in that the day didn’t fly by… I still spent more time then I wanted to in Electronics but I got all my projects, scans and reports done… so now I can spend all day tomorrow getting ready for Friday’s MEGA TOOL SALE… and Friday, Saturday and Sunday… Monday I’ll be back in Electronics…

We had another bit of news at work Monday… starting next month they are making a change to the manager schedule… we now have every other weekend off… starting in March we will only have one weekend a month off… we’ll have every other Sunday off but we’ll have to work three Saturdays… I like it for work, cause then I’ll be there to get ready for the weekend sales on Saturday… but for home, not so much…

Hubby was channel surfing and landed on the end of Toy Story… now I’m thinking it’s time for bed… hubby and I have Castle or Hawaii Five-0 to watch…

Back to work and school tomorrow…

And yet we are all still here, as he landed on a stand up comedy show…

I’ll be first… Good Night…

Joyce Meyer Ministries

Remember: God's presence is with you all the time. We don't have to go looking for God, He is there.

 

Logo3

Today, Linda, we believe God wants you to know that ...

it's ok to ask for help.

You are not here to do it all alone. That would be crazy! Do you know how to grow rice, spin yard or make electricity? No one does it all alone. That's why people have each other. Relying on and supporting each other is what makes the world go round. Don't be shy about asking for help.

Tonight

 

Clear 34°

Tomorrow

 

Sunny 59°

Tomorrow night

 

Clear 36°

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

It is hard to work weekends with family on a Monday through Friday schedule with school and whatnot. I work half days Saturdays and I always feel a bit gyped about the short weekend.

Don't you love hot flashes? They are so unpredictable. Never know when to expect them, LOL :)

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I hope the new schedule works out ok. I remember when my daughter used to work retail she rarely had a weekend off. But then she was still going to college then and that was ok with her, Sometimes days off during the week are nicer.