.

.

Saturday, November 10, 2012

November Tenth

 

IMG_0002

I do know one bad thing about being home from work… I eat too much for one and work is where I get all my exercising from… I’m constantly walking, lifting, bending and just over all moving… at home I sit more… and eat Halloween candy and caramel apples… I gained two pounds this week… Hubby and I are going for a walk today…

IMG_0004

I have been hooked on smarties since last Halloween… and you can get them at the Dollar Store…

IMG_0005

Took some room pictures this morning…

This is hubby’s art room… he’s all moved in and has all his pictures up on the walls…

IMG_0006

The hallway of stuff to take to goodwill… I plan on adding more though…

IMG_0007

Son2’s room… He still has to put his posters/pictures and shelves up on the walls… and sort his closet and organize everything in it… he bought hangers so he can hang up all his clothes since he gave me his dresser as it wouldn’t fit in his room and he didn’t want to put clothes in drawers but hang them up… and that stuff straight back has to go in the closet…

IMG_0008

and all that stuff to the left of the plant needs to be sorted through and go into his closet… he has a lot of stuff… mostly toys that he is not ready to part with…

IMG_0009

Front room where son1 was staying… now the computer/game room…

IMG_0010

 

IMG_0012

Hubby made pumpkin pancakes and fried eggs for breakfast… yummy!

Hubby and I are going for a walk now…

Be back later…

IMG_0001

Hubby and I are back from our walk…

I brought the camera…

IMG_0003

Lots of clouds but no rain in our future…

IMG_0005

I was looking at everyone’s yards and telling hubby what we needed to do with our yard… we have really neglected our yard… my roses have barely bloomed the last year… I want to pull out the purple tree/bush we have that’s barely blooming and a bit crooked… I want to cut the wisteria way back and possibly move it to where the purple tree was… and completely cut back a purple vine we have growing next to the wisteria… trim back the two roses next to that… and the lemon tree is out of control again… then on the left side of the wisteria is a crepe myrtle tree and a Japanese maple tree… there is really a lot on the side of the yard and it all looks over our neighbors pool… sorry for all the droppings in the pool… and he has our permission to cut back whatever hangs over into his yard… hubby however likes all the plants and is reluctant to cut anything back… did I mention the wisteria was halfway up the crepe myrtle tree… I’m sure it will all grow back after we cut/move it…

IMG_0006

During the summer our air conditioner/heater unit needed to be looked at by the repair man… seems we need a new circuit board… so he temporarily rerouted the air conditioner to work without the circuit board for the summer… however if we want heat this winter we need to order a circuit board and have him install it… hubby just found a room/floor heater for the family room… we don’t use the heater at night instead using lots of flannel and blankets… so we’ll see if we can put off any repairs until hubby is working again…

IMG_0008

I’ve a headache the last two days… either too much time on the computer or too much forcing myself to relax… I still take Gabapentin for my neck twice a day… and ibuprofen as needed… no more physical therapy… I just have to know my limits…

IMG_0009

Some geese flew in to the canal overflow while we were on our walk…

IMG_0010

 

IMG_0011

 

IMG_0012

I’ve made some bean dip (two cans of chili, one can of refried beans, one can of tomatoes of your choice and one package of cream cheese, heat until all blended), pizza, heated the leftover bean soup by adding the leftover veggies, and there are still two turkey burgers left…

TrickRTreat_poster

We are planning to watch Trick or Treat… son3 says he is ready to watch scary movies…

The pizza is beeping in the oven…

Happy Journaling…

 

3 comments:

betty said...

Hope the movie was scary and the pizza delicious!! I finished the Halloween candy last week; I was glad to see it go, LOL, and am resisting buying any more candy until the Christmas favorites we "must" have. Liked the pictures of the geese! Seems like everything is settling back in on house organization now that son1 has moved out; rooms are looking great! If you said this, I missed this in your recent posts. How is Son2 doing in college?

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Our yard has things that tend to always need trimming back too. It's a small yard so we have to do it. Trimming makes them bloom more and keeps them healthy. I hope you do ok without heat there. I know it's expensive to repair but winter is coming. Thankfully you don't live in a climate like ours. My heat has been on for the most part since the end of September. Hope your Sunday is a wonderful one!

slj said...

I love to change things around and re-organize..It's a big chore but the result is well worth it..
Lol..I didn't even buy any Halloween candy this year..I wasn't home for trick or treat..then my friend gave me a bunch of her left over stuff and yes, there are "smarties" in there.
Sheri