.

.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Blogging

Taking a minute to talk about my other blogs…

Every Thursday I host The Motivation Station… We have been motivating for almost two years now…

With Summer ending, back to school here and Fall on it’s way I have started a new theme for Thursdays with Linda

question_mark_2158

The theme is “What I Cleaned Today” and “A Question of the Week”…

This weeks Question was “Do you own/collect any antiques and/or have a favorite place to go antiquing…”

IMG_0004

This is my desk I bought back in the 80’s at an antique store in Belmont Ca…

__338_480_img274

These days we go antiquing in Clovis Ca…

4thStFrnt

Be sure to stop by each week and play along… You can link up your answers from in your blog to our Show and Tell link…

Every second Saturday of the month I host Our Krazy Kitchen

IMG_0006

Stop by and check out my BBQ Riblets

I also have a photo blog: Not Just Roses, that I do not update as often as I would like… I just haven’t had time for photography lately…

IMG_0002

Full Moon last night behind the trees…

IMG_0003

Happy Journaling…

No comments: