.

.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July Twenty Seventh

IMG_0001

Only two weeks til school starts… son3 has barely gone in the pool… he prefers to play his video games… Just as well as I’ve barely gone in the backyard… I haven’t trimmed the roses, cleaned the pool or watered the plants… although the sprinklers are on a timer too…

IMG_0002

I had three days off for the boy’s birthdays… I had so many plans of things I wanted to get done… I knew they wouldn’t happen…

IMG_0050

Maple is a big stinker… She gets into everything… Even when Indy gets into something, Maple takes over and ends up getting blamed for it… She scratches the furniture, scratches my carpet trying to get into doors that are closed, she runs into rooms she is not supposed to be in when you open the door, and she can jump on the kitchen counters now… She is sleeping behind me on the couch now… Isn’t she too cute, when she’s sleeping…

IMG_0051

Holly hates the kittens and the dog… She hisses at all of us… Even when I try to pet and hug her…

IMG_0054

The boys were on a coloring kick a couple of weeks ago…

IMG_0056

Son3’s…

It’s been four weeks since my car accident… AAA called today to let us know that we didn’t have to pay our deductable, so if we had already paid it when we picked up our car, they would reimburse us… We said we haven’t picked up our car yet nor have they called us with an update… she was surprised as she thought we had our car, so she called the mechanic and called us back saying the shop had sent the paper work to AAA saying the car was a total loss and not worth repairing, however she had never gotten any paperwork… so she is researching as to what is going on… and yet how can they give us an estimate for repairs and then three weeks later send a report saying it is a total loss…

IMG_0057

Girlfriend’s…

I worked Thursday through Sunday… Friday we got Carl’s Jr… I felt like a special treat… Teriyaki Turkey Burger…Sunday I had to close so son3 opened his presents in the morning…

IMG_0058

Son2’s…

Monday and Tuesday  I took vacation days… Son1 also had Monday and Tuesday as vacation days… So Monday before hubby went to work son1 opened his presents… Monday when hubby got off work we all went to Home Town Buffet, girlfriend too… It was so good… the food is better since they remodeled… Then when we got home we had birthday cake for both the boys… Tuesday we went to Transformers Dark Side of the Moon… Not son1 though he had seen Captain America on Friday… Transformers was so intense…

IMG_0059

Son2’s…

Today I had to go into work for a minute to put the hours in the schedule… I had a ton of hours… Found out we have an audit visit on Tuesday… I don’t even have enough associates to use all the hours I got… Son2 came with me so he could look for back to school clothes… He got five character shirts and three plaid button shirts… they were all 50-60% off… we also found five character shirts for son3 and a windbreaker jacket that were all on clearance and then an additional 40% off… also got son1 a Captain America t-shirt and hubby a Marvin the Martian t-shirt…

IMG_0060

Son1’s…

Movies we’ve seen lately: Just Go With It, Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston, it was actually kinda cute; Hall Pass, Owen Wilson, not good at all although I watched it til the end; Rango, Johnny Depp, So Good, we watched it twice… Tonight we saw Season of the Witch with Nicholas Cage, it was interesting and strange and a bit scary…

IMG_0066

Son2’s…

We’re watching How I Met Your Mother season 4 that we got son1 for his birthday… So funny!

IMG_0013

Maple in the box that son3’s video games came in for his birthday… The kittens claim every box and bit of wrapping paper that comes in the house… Son3 has slept for the last three nights without his bedroom light on… our agreement since he’s ten now… we still leave the hall light on for him though…

It is now after 10pm… time to get everyone to bed… and watch my latest episode of True Blood season 3 and put my laundry away… Back to work tomorrow…

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

betty said...

I love coloring, LOL! They did great with their pictures!! That is a shame it took that long for to make the decision that your car was "totaled" after your accident. I even forgot you had one until you mentioned it. I can't believe summer is almost over in your neck of the woods. Seems like son2 did good getting the back to school clothes!

take care of yourself!

betty