.

.

Friday, July 8, 2011

July Eighth

IMG_0023

Friday… Home from work… Hubby made dinner… I have had a wine cooler and some Arbor Mist… We are watching lots of episodes of How I Met Your Mother… Girlfriend and son1 are here too…

IMG_0027

I have decided that why I don’t like Thursday is because it is my Monday cause today I was just fine… can’t handle my mood swings…

IMG_0028

Actually I was contemplating calling out today… I only have one attendance point for the year, we get twelve… but of course I went… spent most of the morning talking with associates on my team… work stuff and personal stuff in between… so I didn’t get much work done before lunch… after lunch I made the schedule and finally for the last hour of the day I finally got motivated and opened boxes for an hour… and made a list of what I am going to get done this weekend at work…

IMG_0031

We are still watching How I Met Your Mother… I’m watching more than typing…

IMG_0033

And sharing some more pictures from our trip to Monterey last month…

IMG_0034

On this day, God wants you to know

... that shared joy is a double joy; shared sorrow is half a sorrow. There is no need for you to go it alone. There are people who love you, and who are ready to give you much needed support. There are even more, - way more than you can possibly imagine, people who CAN love you if you give them a chance. Make 'share joy, half the sorrow' your motto for today.

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

betty said...

looks so gorgeous in Monterey! glad you guys got to go up there for a bit! No matter what day our Monday is, it is always a hard day to get moving!! But having Friday night dinner with family (and a wine cooler) and watching a good show is a good way to wind down a day at work!

betty

Linda's World said...

Monday's used to always get me down!