.

.

Friday, May 27, 2011

May Twenty Seventh

87364829_f1b58435f6

I’m finding I really don’t like Thursdays… But once it is over they weren’t so bad and I’m just fine… I’m sure partly it is because I’m off on Wednesday and then I close on Thursday… then I always have the manager on duty phone and other manager duties to do… so between Wednesday and Thursday I get nothing done in shoes…

But back to work again this morning, so lots to do today to finish up the week and get caught up in shoes with reports, schedules and maybe some stocking, opening of boxes and locating the stockroom… plus I’m not off again til next Wednesday so hopefully I’ll get lots done…

Son1 is off to work this morning early so he can work a half day and then he and girlfriend are off to the beach somewhere near Los Angeles for the whole holiday weekend…

Son2 is off to school with his art project that he’ll be painting today… and he did finally order his yearbook yesterday…

Son3 brought home all his projects from the whole year after school yesterday… and hubby walked to pick him up so I’m sure they were a sight carrying dioramas, project boards and an overflowing backpack… he had a homework pass but had brought home class work that needed to be finished that was only two questions but hubby said it took him over an hour as he couldn’t remember the story that the questions were for…

Hubby now has a four day weekend as his new boss has surgery today and will be off for the next six weeks… he also only worked two hours yesterday as she had to leave for lab work… he has another manager that he will answer to while she is gone but since his position is a new position there isn't an exact plan in place yet… so next week once her surgery is over she can call from home and give better instructions to everyone… I have to remember to pick hubby up some new dress shirts after work today as he has had to borrow son2’s…

I was up til midnight after work last night, watching Bones to unwind… then up after 5am to make sure son1 was up… he was… was going to go back to sleep for a half hour or so but the kittens were getting into everything this morning… mostly my houseplants… Indy got sprayed with the water bottle three times for pulling on the branches… and then Maple peed in another one… they are being able to climb higher and higher finding new places to explore… They are on the dining table with me now, knocking all son3’s pencils to the floor and batting them around… I think they are starting to get tired now as they have been running around for over an hour, getting out their bees from being in the bathroom all night… Yep they are quiet now and laying down…

Time to get son3 up for school and get me ready for work…

On this day, God wants you to know

... that infinite possibilities are born of faith. Do you think that's air you breathe; that's earth you walk on? All matter is God's creation. And the source is faith. When you have so much faith that you become one of faith, infinite possibilities open to you.

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

betty said...

that would be hard to get home from work late in the evening and then have to go to bed; I'd need some time to unwind like you did, but too early to get up the next morning!! Now you have the "fun" of trying to figure out where all the school projects of son3's will go, LOL.

hoping the weekend goes smoothly; sounds like you are working it!!

betty