.

.

Monday, February 14, 2011

February Fourteenth…

Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Saint_Valentines_Day_The_inscription_on_the_sand_013492_

I worked today… Lots of helpers this week as we only have til Saturday to get all the boxes open that we are behind in…

Tomorrow is the last day to apply for the shoe lead position… Two have backed out, two probably won’t be considered because of attendance issues, so down to me and two others who also have lead experience…

Son1 has plans with girlfriend… dinner and exchanging cards…

Son3 had a party at school today… Brought home lots of candy and Valentine’s Cards…

Son2 is still at tennis should be home any minute…

Saint_Valentines_Day__003299_

Hubby was home cleaning the kitchen, making chocolate banana pudding cake and applying for jobs…

We have left over lasagna for dinner plus I am heating up some soup and making more garlic bread and there is a bit of salad and veggies leftover too…

2035949080011778759Wgjtqs_ph

Hubby and I will exchange our cards we made later…

TrueTV.DVD.ValentinesDay

But first we are watching Valentine’s Day that came from Netflix today… I’m sure the boys will be tortured…

Then I’ll be taping Hawaii 50 and Castle and sleeping…

Happy Journaling…

4 comments:

betty said...

like how you guys made your cards for each other!! sounds like it was a nice day! I hope son3 shared (just a bit) of his candy with you :)

betty

slj said...

Chocolate banana pudding cake?? Now that sounds yummy...
My grandson is almost 17 and is into tennis also..I think he started last year..and he has 6pack abs from playing..lol..
Happy Valentines Day!!
Sheri

Martha said...

Sounds like it was a happy Valentine's Day :-)

Lisa said...

I am missing my netflix subscription and have to get it up and going again.