.

.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

November Tenth

fetchww

I get so distracted so easily… I started this entry an hour ago… Son3 needed some scrambled eggs and Kool-Aid… I clicked on email… and I clicked on facebook… got distracted with photos on facebook… receiving my gifts on facebook… a friend had very sad news so I had to reply immediately… I was trying to find graphics at Google for this entry… and we are watching Ironman 2… oh look a piece of candy… writing the entry now… now the dryer is buzzing…

Yesterday was a very busy day at work… finished organizing the women’s shoes in the stockroom and located them all in… finished this or that around the supervisor helping her get last minute details finished for the visitors… went to lunch… relocated the men’s shoes in the stockroom… and put away some boxes… visitors arrived… the highest visitor introduced himself to me as we were in the stockroom and we chatted a bit about stockroom procedures and then he and supervisor were off to walk the sales floor… I won’t see supervisor til next week to find out how the rest of the visit went…

I also noticed yesterday that the shoe lead position was available again at our store in the next town over… I was tempted for half a second… it would be working for my friend that left to go to the other store… but I’m sure it would not be that much of a raise to accommodate me having to commute twice as far as I do now… it’s a tiny store compared to ours so I would probably not only be the lead but cashier and stock person for shoes too with a small team… I know I could do it but still need to be home for son3… not knowing what hours hubby will have at future job yet… we still share drop off and pick up duties for son3 and homework and early days and school vacation days… can’t always rely on son2, he’ll be a senior next year…

Son3 missed school again yesterday… he was well by the afternoon though and hubby picked up his homework… he was back to school today… and now has a four day weekend… and all the homework to do… mostly math pages… and a mission report/poster board due in a few weeks that we have to start thinking about…

hawaii five-0

I love the new Hawaii Five-O show that comes on Monday night… watched the Monday night shows last night that I taped including Hawaii Five-O… I have not switched over to the new time change… I tape Castle too cause I never stay awake after the first commercial… and now since the time change I can’t stay awake to watch it on tape past 8:30, as I fell asleep last night then… and then in the morning I automatically awake at 3:30am as I usually get up at 4:30am… so this morning on my day off I was up at 5am… it’s 815pm and I’m still awake so far… need to tape Criminal Minds at 9pm…

Today I did lots of laundry and made a pork roast with potatoes and veggies… Looked for jobs with hubby… talked with hubby about things… cleared out my email… did my Motivation Station entry for tomorrow… helped hubby make a grocery list for Thanksgiving and needed items, so he can go grocery shopping tomorrow… watched Emergency… still need to watch Glee from last night… and son2 and I have the new Nightmare on Elm Street to watch this weekend… after work tomorrow I have two days off…

Hopefully will get a bit of house cleaning done, homework with son3 and reading, watch all our shows and get caught up on our sleep… It’s so nice to be able to deal with things when hormones aren’t raging… still will share entries as I have time of the notes I took while I was raging…

I’m back to working on my weight loss plan tomorrow… want to lose the five pounds I gained back by Thanksgiving… I’m still 30 pounds down but since I've been eating too much and not walking as much, I feel fat like I was… Although with me being a bit skinnier and the coldness we finally have that is winter coming, I had a bit of a scare for all of a second today that I had lost my anniversary band that I wear with my wedding band… My rings just slide off now and this one fell off today and luckily it was just under the chair where I was sitting when I noticed it missing… I’m always afraid at work that my rings will fall off in the boxes and get thrown away… so as it gets colder I may have to take them off or wear them on a chain until hubby gets a job and we can have them resized… actually hubby’s ring is two sizes smaller than mine, but I tried his on today and it fits me perfectly…

Yesterday I ate: vitamins, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… chips… candy… dinner~split pea soup, turkey burger, pork and beans, water… candy…

Today I ate: hot chocolate… vitamins, green tea tablet, water… breakfast~yogurt, cereal… lunch~macaroni and cheese, cola… popcorn… candy… dinner~pork roast, potatoes, veggies, rolls, water…

Pedometer(yesterday): over 9800 steps…

Pedometer(today): over 2000 steps…

Happy Journaling…

3 comments:

Maria said...

Hi, Linda! Just stopping by to get inspired to make a post myself. I know what you mean about losing track of time. I do that too...there however is something fun in going with the flow as long as I don't let the it flow me away...I set a timer and just turn off the computer if it gets to razy. You had a busy day! Happy November 10th...

Lisa said...

Linda, my rings have been sliding off my fingers lately too, so annoying !!!!! Hugs Lisa

Tina said...

I am finally working on losing weight too. I have been making slow progress since Labor Day...at least it is progress. My rings are not sliding off, but at least I can GET them off. Anyway, I am impressed with your progress.