.

.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

October…………

Sharing some pictures of me from when hubby and I went to the zoo… and when we took the boys to Hillcrest Farm to the pumpkin patch…

IMG_4299

IMG_4331

IMG_4362

IMG_4363

And since I started this entry over a week ago with intentions every day of  finishing it, but only having time to update what I ate for the day, I’m thinking I’ve gotten into a rut… So I am posting this entry so I can move on and actually write an entry…

Saturday I ate: vitamins, greet tea tablet, juice, banana… breakfast~scrambled eggs, hash browns, sausage, English muffin, juice… tortilla chips and salsa, cola… dinner~turkey burger, curly fries, baked beans, potato salad, fried rice with ham, water… root beer float… chocolate covered peanuts…

Sunday I ate: vitamins, juice… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… sausage dog, tortilla chips… dinner~tortilla chips, beans, fried rice with ham, chicken strips, orange soda…

Monday I ate: vitamins, green tea tablet, water, banana… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… tortilla chips and beans… dinner~egg, ham, English muffin sandwich, chicken strip, baked beans, lemon lime soda…

Tuesday I ate: vitamins, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… BBQ chips, tortilla chips and beans… dinner~tortilla chips, beans, chicken enchilada, corn, lemon lime soda… chocolate covered raisins…

Wednesday I ate: breakfast~yogurt over cheerios, hot chocolate… lunch~ham and tomato sandwich, cola… tortilla chips and salsa… vitamins, green tea tablet, water… dinner~split pea soup, PBJ, two rolls, water… chocolate covered raisins…

Thursday I ate: vitamins, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… chicken strip, tortilla chips… dinner~split pea soup, corn, macaroni and cheese with ham, lemon lime soda bread and butter… jelly beans…

Friday I ate: vitamins, green tea tablet, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… potato chips… chocolate covered raisins… tortilla chips… orange soda… dinner~spaghetti, macaroni and cheese with ham…

Saturday I ate: vitamins, juice… breakfast~scrambled eggs, spam, hash browns, biscuits, hot chocolate… popcorn, water… cola… dinner~spaghetti, lasagna, macaroni and cheese with ham, garlic bread, orange soda… chocolate covered raisins…

Sunday I ate: vitamins, green tea tablet, water, banana… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… cream soda… dinner~spaghetti, lasagna, zucchini, squash, corn, macaroni and cheese with ham, garlic bread, water…

Monday I ate: vitamins, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… tortilla chips, juice… dinner~spaghetti, lasagna, macaroni and cheese with ham, zucchini, squash, corn, lemon lime soda…

Tuesday I ate: vitamins, green tea tablet, water… lunch~chimichanga, yogurt, cola… scrambled egg, ham, cheese sandwich, orange soda… dinner~chicken, rice, peas, carrots, water…

Happy Journaling…

1 comment:

slj said...

I was wondering where you were..lol
Nice to see some pictures of you, the photographer is always absent.
You look great..
Have a great Thursday,
Sheri