.

.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Movies We’ve Seen This Summer

4074684906_7e1eea330e_o

We saw Prince of Persia: Sands of Time…

It was very good…

PHsLZwtuvA84ws_1_m

Lots of Action, Romance, Humor…

prince of persia-saidaonline

Hubby used to play the Prince of Persia all the time on his Mac computer when we first met...

A-Team-Movie

We saw The A-Team… Soooooooo Good!

the-a-team-movie-cast-photo

I think I liked it better than the original series…

13188

Still deciding which Face was better…

Toy-Story-3-Photo

We saw Toy Story 3… It was the Best!!

toy-story-3-trailer

I can’t believe how much I cried… even son2 had a tear or two and others were sniffing in the theater too….

despicable_me7

We saw Despicable Me… It was funny… the boys loved it…

Despicable-Me-1

I think it got built up too much as I was expecting a bit more or I was just tired that day as I couldn’t keep my eyes open…

shrek_forever_after_poster_movie_trailer

We wanted to see Shrek Forever After but we were too slow and it was no longer playing in the theaters…

disney-tangled

We saw the trailer for the new Disney movie….

It looks like it is going to be hilarious…

We can’t wait… It comes out in November…

tangled-rapunzel-logo

Happy Journaling…

No comments: