.

.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Cheese Bread

 

IMG_0001

IMG_0003

Last week Mr. Food from ABC was on the TV in the break room at work and he made this cheese bread so I thought I would give it a try… It was very easy and yummy!

1/2 cup milk

1 egg

1 1/2 cups Bisquick mix

1/2 cup shredded cheese

some onion and parsley…

mix all together and pour in round pan

pour 2 Tb spoon of melted butter over top and

sprinkle another 1/2 cup shredded cheese over top

Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes

Today I had planned on making teriyaki chicken only to discover I was out of teriyaki sauce as I was putting the chicken legs in the pan… So I invented Chicken Surprise or Clean out the fridge chicken…

I added two cans of chicken broth, finished off two bottles of honey BBQ sauce, finished off a bottle of Italian Dressing, finished off a bottle of Soy Sauce, added some Worchester Sauce, added a can of Mandarin Oranges, and sprinkled in some garlic salt and Lawry's seasoned salt and brown sugar…

Boiled/Simmered it for two hours and served with rice and peas…

Everyone liked it, even son3 had two chicken legs… It just fell off the bone…

Happy Journaling…

2 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thanks for those delicious recipes! I'll have to try them out for sure.
A Happy Belated Birthday to Son3. 9 years old already!

Martha said...

They both sound delicious! :-)