Tamy at 3 Sides of Crazy recipe for Baked Ham and Eggs...
BAKED EGG & HAM CUPS
4 slices deli ham
grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven 400 degrees.
- Spray a muffin pan with PURE.
- Place pan in oven to heat.
- Line each muffin slot with 2 slices of ham.
- Crack an egg into each ham cup.
- Salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 5 more minutes.
I used a bundt muffin pan instead and doubled the recipe...
so bake time was 20 minutes and 5 minutes to melt the cheese...
They were delicious!!!