.

.

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Motivation Station


Taking a moment to brag about The Motivation Station... A blog I co-host with some friends to help us get it all done... Our theme for February is Love, which I am hosting on Sundays along with my regular hosting day of Thursday... So if you haven't yet, you should stop by and check us out... Along with our weekly challenges we've started a new long term challenge that you will need a pedometer for... and then pick an imaginary destination, go to Mapquest and see how many miles to get there, convert the miles to steps: every 10,000 steps is 5 miles... and then see how long it takes you to get there by combining all your steps throughout the day from work to cleaning the house to walking on your treadmill or just through your neighborhood... I've chosen Disneyland, 508,000 steps... I have 471,818 to go...

Thanks for stopping by...
Happy Journaling...

2 comments:

betty said...

that's a cute challenge with the walking steps Linda; Disneyland is a great place to "walk" to too! I bet you'll get there soon :)

betty

Martha said...

You know I'll be there every step of the way! Love your new header photo :-)