.

.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

December Tenth


Watching Bones and then Fringe... Taped Criminal Minds and CSI NY last night but again unable to watch it... wonder if this VCR is going out... we did however watch Glee in son2's room... such a good show, can't wait til it returns next Spring...
Was a very fast day at work today... I was very grumpy last night and son2 wasn't helping as he was complaining about the main computer still not working and he not able to get online... he does have online on his cell phone... so after dinner I went to my room and put away laundry, watched Glee with hubby and went to bed...
This morning I awoke in a much better mood... got everyone off to school and work... son1 was off today... at work I finished up matching all the mismates in the stockroom, now all the ones still left have to be matched up to hopefully the missing one on the floor... reorganized all the women's shoes in the stockroom... went to lunch... and opened boxes, I haven't opened boxes in a while since I have had seasonal helpers for Christmas... I was thinking today as women we complain how messy our husbands are and yet I must have 500 women's shoes out of boxes.... men's shoes.... six.... so ladies you are very messy shoppers...
when I got back from lunch I kept smelling fireplace or marshmallows roasting... I thought maybe we had finally turned on the heaters, it was freezing in work today... only smelled it in the aisle not in the department... so I went back in the stockroom and I could still smell it... so went back out on the floor and could smell it more so... another associate came in the door from outside and pointed at the garbage can outside and there was smoke pouring out of it... and each time someone opened the door more smoke came in, so that was what I was smelling... called security, grabbed a fire extinguisher and went outside... we took the lid off the can, I moved the big McDonald's bag and there were the flames... security had come, I handed him the extinguisher so he could have the honor of spraying the fire and we the associates went back to work... our excitement of the day...
hubby got homework done with son3 and made chicken parmigiana with mashed potatoes... the chicken was really good on a hoagie roll...
son2 had a guest speaker in his psychology class today...
Eric W. Hickey, Ph.D. son2 was very impressed by him and even talked with him personally after class... so now son2 wants to be a profiler instead of a firefighter... he can go to a two year community college and then transfer to Dr. Hickey's school: Alliant International University ...
haven't seen son1 since this morning...
Bones is almost done, Fringe next but still have to get the boys in the showers and ready for bed...
short day at work tomorrow... what shall I do... stock or work on clearance...

Happy Journaling....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(so ladies you are very messy shoppers...)
And I smile.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What ever you do I hope your Friday is a great one!