.

.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November Twenty Fifth...


Doing my entry early today as I have to work tonight to set the ad for Friday... Hubby was off to work this morning and gets off a bit early and is planning on stopping at the grocery store on the way home for a couple of things... won't he be surprised... with all the last minute shoppers still getting their Thanksgiving fixings... All the boys are home today... son2 has some homework to do... I've been having a quiet morning on the laptop... had some breakfast... cleaned the boys bathroom, told them they can't use it til Friday as we have company coming tomorrow... watered the houseplants... gotta feed the pets... gonna fix the boys breakfast, son2 is the only one up so far... then have me a bit of lunch... then clean my bathroom and get ready for work... won't be back til late tonight... hopefully hubby will figure out how to tape Glee, Criminal Minds and CSI NY... Son2 just noticed the power is out... I said no it's not, I'm on the laptop, oh I see the icon shows battery and not plug... hmmm wonder why the power is out... hope it comes back on soon or whatever will the boys do... unfortunately it does not take power to clean the bathroom, so will get that done while waiting for power to come on so I can make their breakfast, or they can just have cereal...
Happy Journaling...

5 comments:

Martha said...

Have a great day at work and a wonderful Thanksgiving! :-)

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving there at your house! Hope the power didn't stay out long. I'm off work now for 4 wonderful days!

Bookncoffee said...

Hope the power is back - surely so. We are really handicapped when it goes out! lol Have a great Thanksgiving.

Linda's World said...

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!
Linda & Bob up here in WA

betty said...

hoping by now the power is back on! that could wreck havoc on people's Thanksgiving plans especially if they have an electric stove

too funny boys can't use bathroom until Friday :)

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Linda!

betty