.

.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

November Tenth...


Another easy day at work.... I worked on men's clearance, went to lunch and then opened boxes til 5pm...
Came home and hubby had made lasagna... we're trying something new... I leave him a note of the main thing to fix for dinner and then I just have to finish up with the sides when I get home... no school tomorrow but still had homework but hubby only had him do half and then I'll finish up with him tomorrow... another 100% on his reading test today...
Son1 went back to work today... he was feeling better all around today... he's working on a payment plan with the guy he owes money to for the car... he also has a fix it ticket/court date that caught up with him that we are working on a plan for... always something... one more thing...
But now we are all getting ready for bed for sleeping... I'm tired and this getting dark early is not helping... just want to crawl into my flannel sheets and big comforter and sleep and sleep and sleep...
Tomorrow all the boys have the day off except for hubby... I'm off too....
I want to work on Motivation Station Stuff and Christmas stuff and bill paying/paper pile stuff, blog reading stuff, making lists stuff and all kinds of stuff...
But for now I am in my comfy bed watching Dancing With the Stars and then Numbers with hubby...
Happy Journaling...

3 comments:

betty said...

yea! a day off for you tomorrow!! I bet you are excited!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

You are blessed with a great hubby. Not all of them would help make the dinner like that. I went to bed before 8 last night. I could not keep my eyes open. I tried to read awhile and couldn't even do that...Hibernation time is setting in fast at my house.

Martha said...

Hope you were able to get to all the "stuff" or even better hope you went out and had some fun!

Glad son 1 is feeling better and a big congrats on the 100% on the test!

I know what you mean with the time change, we are all ready for bed before dinner is ready - and then we all get a second wind after dinner, get to bed late and then even more tired the next day!

I wish they would make the time change the other way around, so things always stay the same! What would be so bad about it always getting light at 7am and dark at 7pm? I'm always just finally adjusting hen they change it again! Grrr!