.

.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

November Seventeenth


Today was a long quick day at work, I could of used another hour on top of my eight... I stocked men's athletic and worked the clearance, then after clearing a lot of room in the stockroom, I could finally put away all the fashion boots... I'm off tomorrow and then Thursday will be finishing the men's athletic shoes and then mens' shoes and work boots by Friday... Only a week left til Black Friday...
Got home and hubby had hot dogs and macaroni and cheese made for dinner... Now we've been watching The Proposal ever since... Such a good movie! so funny and sad and happy....
Now it's 9pm already and need to get the boys ready for bed, another day of school tomorrow... son3 got another 100% on his reading book...
now I'm heading to bed too to finish watching Castle that I fell asleep to last night...
Busy day off tomorrow... lots of blogging to do, bathrooms to clean, dishes and laundry to wash, Christmas cards to sign and birthday cards too... Busy Busy Busy.....
Happy Journaling...

3 comments:

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I'm hoping your day off is a great one! Glad son3 is doing so well in reading. That is one of the most important things to learn.

Tina said...

You are doing great, writing every day. I haven't seen The Proposal. I will have to put it on my Netflix list!

betty said...

again you continue to amaze me with how much you get done on any given day! congrats to son3 for his 100%; he's doing great!

I haven't seen the Proposal; will have to put it on my list to see; thanks for the review and recommendation for it :)

betty