.

.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Thursday Evening...



I'm getting spoiled... I came home from work and homework is all done again... I told son2 if he continues to do homework with son3 on Tuesday and Thursday and I do Wednesday and Hubby does Monday, that would be a fair plan... and that I would even do son2's recyclable chore for him every day, he still has to do the garbage though...

Work wasn't too bad today.. I did notice that I am entering grumpy week though... I had an ad to set when I got there... Then it took me all the way til lunch to clean and stock the men's shoe clearance... and I still have one more row left to finish... then next week I will have room to start putting out the men's sandals... At lunch I started a new book, The Edge of Winter by Luann Rice... I'm intrigued already just after the first chapter... It's set in Rhode Island where it is still winter but then it will cover spring to summer... so I thought an appropriate time of year to read it... since we are awaiting spring now... Then after lunch I had quite a mountain of boxes to open, I finished about half of them.... new spring shoes are coming in and sandals too so lots to stock now... so my wondering what to do at work list is not a problem next week, lol... Tomorrow I will finish the clearance and finish the boxes...

Now we are waiting for hubby so I can heat up the left over teriyaki chicken, we can watch part 5 of John Adams, study spelling words, this week's words: babies, pennies, puppies, carried, hurried, knives, lives, wives, ponies and cookies... I want everyone to be settled in beds early tonight, by 9pm anyway so I can watch CSI... No Smallville or Supernatural tonight... and I think it was Fringe that won't return til April... Tomorrow night is Ghost Whisperer and Numbers plus Terminator: Sarah Conner Chronicles moves to Friday and Dollhouses, a new show by Josh Whedon airs... Two more movies from Nextflix came: Jack Frost with Michael Keaton left over from our Christmas list and Dead Space: Downfall for hubby and son2, too bloody for son3 and me...

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th, insert evil laugh, hee hee hee.... I only have to work til 4pm though and then come home and finish all the Valentine surprises for Saturday morning... Hubby has to work late Saturday so I'm thinking we'll exchange Valentine treats in the morning, the boys have some surprises too... I'm still waiting for son2's to come in the mail, hopefully tomorrow....

Happy Journaling...

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness I have not given hubby any money to buy me something with LOL for Valentine's Day. Since I do the budget I have to tell him when there is extra fun money LOL LOL and I better remember to tell him. These days we consider it a gift to have a full tank of gas LOL. Sounds like a great evening with the kids and I like the part about them being in bed by 9pm so you can have some R & R time.
Lisa

betty said...

Oh I like Jack Frost.......

hoping you all have a great Valentine's Day!

betty

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

OMGosh isn't Fringe just great. I love that show. It's kinda freaky. You like those melting faces.
We're recyclable challenged over here. I never remember what goes where. In the good old days, everything went in one place LOL. Glad you got someone that can handle the job.
I knew the spring and summer stuff would be coming in soon. I'm gonna start buying ahead for vacation and just packing it in the suitcase. I love to go with new clothes. Then I can just leave whenever I want.
I got Kyan a little something, but kinda felt bad as I didn't get my kiddos anything. Oh well I probably won't see any of them anyway.
Lauren just called and said she's not coming down for the weekend. She is so tired. She worked two jobs today and has to be up early in the morn for the flower shop. That will be an all day job tomorrow. The restaurant will even be closed because they'll be so busy. Now that is serious. Lauren said they're making arrangements all night tonight because so many walk in off the street to buy tomorrow at the last minute.
Hope you and hubby get to do something special this weekend.
Take care, Chrissie
p.s. sorry I haven't been around I haven't forgotten you really I haven't... I got lots of back tracking to do with you still

LuAnne said...

Hiya,
This is LuAnne from LuAnne's Life LIving with Lupus. I saw mention of Easley, SC on your blog. Are you in Easley?